Mint love Xero!
Mint Accounting are the Number 1 Xero Accountant in Scotland and we offer Xero Online Accounting software FREE with all of our packages! Not only that we give FREE basic training on the Xero software to all clients. Training is delivered via webinar and details can be found on our events page.
Xero is a cloud based accountancy solution (so it is based on the internet) that is easy to use and allows clients to get a better understanding of how their business is performing. As Xero is cloud based it allows access from anywhere at anytime, you can even get a Xero app for your smartphone. We recommend that all Mint Accounting clients use Xero to maintain their records and to raise invoices for the services they provide.
Xero is designed to grow with your business and copes with everything from a one man band company through to a multi-site, multi-currency business.
Xero allows us to provide you with more for less, take a look at our service packages to find out more!
Here are just a few reasons why we love Xero:
- Automatic Bank Feeds - This function allows us to link your business bank account to Xero which then automatically pulls in your banking information.
- Regular Updates - Unlike traditional static accounting software, this software will automatically update so there is no need to buy upgrade software at any point and therefore there are no additional costs.
- Access from Anywhere - You can access Xero from anywhere via the internet, there is even a smart phone app available for it. This allows you to literarily raise an invoice from anywhere.
- User Friendly - Unlike other static accounting software, Xero is aimed at the business owner so is very simple to use. Even if you don’t think you are good with computers, with our free training webinars you will be able to use Xero in no time.
- Integrations - Xero integrates with a number of other cloud solutions, such as workflow solutions, payroll solutions, point of sale solutions and CRM systems. These integrations allow you to streamline all of your business processes and manage your business more efficiently.
Take a look at the Xero Website to find out everything you need to know about this great accounting solution.