We are looking for a full qualified accountant to join our growing team in Aberdeen.
The successful candidate will manage our team of part qualified finance analysts. They will oversee the preparation of VAT returns, management accounts and statutory accounts preparation. The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of ongoing business improvement projects, including internal process improvement and implementation of Xero Online Accounting / add-on systems for clients.
- Management of finance analyst team
- Reviewing VAT returns, management reports and statutory accounting data files.
- Xero Conversions
- Client Xero demos
- Internal system and process improvements
- Data management and maintenance
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully qualified
- Have strong experience in VAT reporting and statutory accounts prep
- Be a team player with the motivation to drive the business forward
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Preferably be Xero Certified Accountant
Mint Accounting is an innovative accountancy practice offering a refreshing approach to accountancy, tax and business advisory services. Mint are Scotland's Number 1 Xero Accountant and Scotland's first Platinum Xero Partner. The Mint team won the Small Scottish Accountancy Practice of the Year in 2015 and 2013. Mint are a fast growing business which offers team members the chance to grow, develop and progress as the business expands. We have offices in Aberdeen, Dundee and Ayrshire and London.
If you are looking for a chance to join a dynamic and energetic business please email your CV to email@example.com